The conference will be held at the Hotel William Gray
Hotel William Gray is located in the old city of Montreal at 421 Rue St-Vincent in Central Montreal. Amenities include complimentary wireless internet in the guest rooms, complimentary turn down service and bottled water in guest rooms, a Nespresso coffee machine in guest rooms, and complimentary breakfast when using the promotional rate. Access to a fitness center and on-site spa is also provided. Visit the hotel website for additional information and details on amenities. Tranportation details can be found on the arriving in Montreal page.
The deadline for room reservations at Hotel William Gray at the conference rate of CAD 320 is 5:00 PM Eastern Time on April 4, 2019. After that date rooms are available on a space and rate availability basis. The hotel will continue to accept reservations after the cut-off date, based on room and rate availability. Expect significantly limited avilability and higher prices after the room block deadline due to the start of the busy travel season in Montreal.
A one night deposit is required upon reservation. Individual cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival to avoid complete stay to be charged to credit card supplied. Early departures will also result in the complete stay being charged to credit card supplied.
Book via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book by phone: Call the hotel at +1 514 656 5600 or toll free (Canada & US) at 844 576 5600 and mention CUG 2019.
- Go to http://www.hotelwilliamgray.com/
- Click “Book Now”
- Enter the access code CUG2019 as the Group Code under Advanced Search and select “Apply”
- Select your reservation dates and “Search”
- Select your room and “Book now”
- Enter your contact details & billing information
- Click to “Complete Booking”
Conference Office and Registration
Badges and registration materials will be available:
Sunday: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. CUG registration desk.
Monday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CUG registration desk.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. CUG registration desk.
To register after Tuesday morning visit the CUG office.
All attendees must wear badges during CUG Conference activities.
There is no smoking allowed at the Conference.
Any requests for special assistance during the conference should be noted on the “Special Requirements” area of the registration form. You may also contact the Local Arrangements Committee.
Conference Program Overview and Social Events
- Detailed program information will be made available in March of 2019.
Sunday, May 5
- XTreme SIG meeting (XTreme members only)
- Welcome Reception – From 18:00 – 19:30 (6 to 7:30 p.m.) All attendees and their guests are invited to a welcome reception.
Monday, May 6
- Half- and Full-Day Tutorials; Birds of a Feather (BoF) Sessions (early evening)
Tuesday, May 7
- Conference keynote, plenary sessions, technical paper presentations, and BoFs
- Cray Networking Event
Wednesday, May 8
- Plenary sessions, best paper presentation, technical paper presentations, and BoFs
- CUG Night Out
Thursday, May 9
- Panel discussion, technical paper presentations, and plenary sessions