Please note, the Hotel At Six has very limited remaining availability. There are several other lodging options in the immediate area. The following have been suggested:
The conference will be held at the Hotel At Six. Use the corporate/promotion code ‘CUG18’ for the group rate.
At Six: firstname.lastname@example.org
111 51 Stockholm
+46 (0)8 578 828 00
Org nr. 556972-4866
Hotel At Six is located at Brunkebergstorg 6, in Central Stockholm. Amenities include complimentary high-speed wireless internet in the guestrooms, complimentary breakfast when using the ‘CUG18’ promotional rate, access to a 24-hour fitness center and more. Visit the hotel website for additional information and details on amenities. Tranportation details can be found on the arriving in Stockholm page.
The deadline for room reservations at Hotel At Six at the conference rate is March 19, 2018. After that date rooms are available on a space and rate availability basis. The hotel will continue to accept reservations after the cut-off date, based on room and rate availability. Expect significantly limited avilability and higher prices after the room block deadline due to the start of the busy travel season in Stockholm.
CUG ’18 Attendees may book their hotel reservation here. Please enter the promotion code ‘CUG18’ for the group rate (use ‘special codes’ dropdown for the corporate/promotion code box to appear). The rate of 2,595 SEK per night includes a full breakfast.
Book by phone:
Call the hotel at +46 (0)8 57882800 and quote promotional rate ‘CUG18’.
Conference Office and Registration
Badges and registration materials will be available:
Sunday: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. CUG registration desk, Hotel at Six Conference Center, 5th Floor.
Monday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CUG registration desk, Hotel at Six Conference Center, 5th Floor.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. CUG registration desk, Hotel at Six Conference Center, 5th Floor.
To register after Tuesday morning visit the CUG office, Hotel at Six Conference Center, 5th Floor, Studio 7.
All attendees must wear badges during CUG Conference activities.
There is no smoking allowed at the Conference.
Any requests for special assistance during the conference should be noted on the “Special Requirements” area of the registration form. You may also contact the Local Arrangements Committee.
Conference Program Overview and Social Events
- Detailed program information is available on the technical program schedule.
Sunday, May 20
- XTreme SIG meeting (XTreme members only)
- Welcome Reception – From 18:00 – 19:30 (6 to 7:30 p.m.) Sunday, all attendees and their guests are invited to a reception in the Listening Lounge at the Hotel At Six, to renew existing acquaintances and establish new ones.
Monday, May 21
- Half- and Full-Day Tutorials; Birds of a Feather (BoF) Sessions (early evening)
- No special event is planned for Monday evening
Tuesday, May 22
- Conference keynote, plenary sessions, technical paper presentations, and BoFs
- CUG Night Out – On Tuesday, from 7:00 to 10:00pm, all registered attendees and their guests are invited to the Vasa Museum, the world’s only preserved 17th century ship and the most visited museum in Scandinavia. A guided tour will be followed by a reception with aperitif. A plated three-course meal will be served. Bus transportation will be provided from Hotel At Six.
- Please note- the Vasa Museum maintains the facility at 16°C, or 61°F. You are encouraged to bring a light jacket.
Wednesday, May 23
- Plenary sessions, best paper presentation, technical paper presentations, and BoFs
- Cray Networking Event – The Cray Networking Event will be held at the Haymarket by Scandic. The Haymarket takes you back into an era of 1920s optimism and elegance in the heart of Stockholm. The Haymarket is a short walk, less than ten minutes, from the Hotel At Six.
Thursday, May 24
- Panel discussion, technical paper presentations, and plenary sessions